Holiday Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix
Our special five spice blend and pumpkin create a moist, flavorful homemade bread and makes wonderful muffins, too! Add nuts, dried fruit or chocolate chips to create you own special bread. Simply delicious!
Oven ready in 3 minutes!
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Pumpkin Spice Bread Ingredients
Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), baking soda, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium carbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), spices, salt.
You Will Need:
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
- Blend canned pumpkin, eggs and oil together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin bread mix and stir together until moistened, about 30 seconds.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pour batter into bread pan(s) and bake as follows:
- Pan Size Makes Bake For
- 8" x 4" 1 loaf 46' – 56'
- 9" x 5" 1 loaf 42' – 52'
- mini-loaf 3 loaves 29' - 34'
(5 1/2 x 3)
- Remove from oven. Let bread cool before slicing.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake as follows:
- Muffin Size Makes Fill Cups Bake For
- Standard 12 2/3 full 16'-22'
- Jumbo 6 1/2 full 18'-24'
- Mini 36 full 11'-15'
- Remove from oven. Let muffins cool before eating.
High Altitude: Add 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour at step 2 of batter preparation.
Easy Stir –In Ideas
After preparing batter as instructed on back panel, simply add one of these ingredients and stir into batter:
- Up to 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Up to 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries.
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
Or -- use your imagination and add 1 cup of your favorite dry baking ingredient.