Sugar Free Chocolate Cake Mix & Cookie Mix
A special blend of chocolate, real vanilla, maltitol and just a bit of sucralose creates a tempting chocolate cake, or rich chocolate cookies.
The taste is so good you won't believe they're sugar free.
Oven ready in 5 minutes
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Sugar Free Chocolate Cake & Cookies IngredientsMaltitol, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cocoa processed with alkali, modified food starch, salt, vanilla powder, baking soda, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, calcium carbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), sucralose.
Baking InstructionsCake Baking Instructions:
For cakes you will need
» 1/2 cup milk
» 1/2 cup oil
» 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°. While oven is pre-heating, grease or lightly spray bottom of 9" round cake pan.
- Beat eggs, milk, oil and cake mix together in a large bowl at low speed for about 30 seconds. Scrape bowl. Beat 3 more minutes at low speed, or stir by hand.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake pulls out clean. Remove from oven.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan. Cool completely before frosting (optional).
Cookie Baking Instructions:
For cookies, you will need
» 1/4 cup flour
» 1 egg
» 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine butter and egg in large bowl. Add mix and flour, then fold together until dough forms.
- Place rounded teaspoons of dough onto baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake 9-12 minuets for soft, chewy cookies, 12-14 minutes for crispy cookies. Remove from oven.
- Wait 3-5 minutes before removing cookies from baking sheet.
Serving SuggestionsChocolate Spice Cake: Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon allspice & 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves at step 2 above.
Mocha Chocolate Cake: Add 2-3 tablespoons finely ground coffee.
Standard Cupcakes: Spoon batter into 12 standard muffin cups, about 1/2 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes.