Chocolate Ecstasy Cake Mix
This chocolate cake mix offers a special blend of three Ghirardelli chocolates and real vanilla creates this moist, delectable cake mix. Chocolate chips are in the mix, so there's no need for frosting! The best cake you will ever taste from a mix!
Oven ready in 5 minutes
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Chocolate Ecstasy Cake IngredientsSugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin - an emulsifier, vanilla), cocoa processed with alkali, ground chocolate and cocoa powder (sugar, cocoa, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin - an emulsifier, vanilla), food starch-modified, salt, vanilla, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate , calcium carbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate).
Baking InstructionsYou Will Need:
» 1 Box Firenza Cake Mix
» 1/2 Cup Milk
» 1/2 Cup Oil
» 2 Eggs
- Heat oven to 350°. While oven is pre-heating, grease or lightly spray bottom of 9" round cake pan.
- Beat eggs, milk, oil and cake mix together in a large bowl at low speed for about 30 seconds. Scrape bowl. Beat 3 more minutes at low speed, or stir by hand.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake pulls out clean. Remove from oven.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan. Cool completely before frosting (optional).
Serving SuggestionsChocolate Spice Chocolate Cake: Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon allspice & 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves at step 2 above.
Mocha Chocolate Cake: Add 1-2 tablespoons finely ground coffee.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies: Add 1 cup flour, 1 egg, 3/4 cup butter, 2 tablespoons water. Mix until dough forms. Place rounded teaspoon of dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350° 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies, 11-13 minutes for crispy cookies.
Standard Cupcakes: Spoon batter into 12 standard muffin cups, about 1/2 full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes.
Jumbo Cupcakes: Spoon batter into 6 jumbo muffin cups, about 1/2 full. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Mini Cupcakes: Spoon batter into 24 mini muffin cups, about 3/4 full. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
High Altitude: Add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour to mix.