Garlic & Cheese Focaccia Mix
Focaccia was never easier! Just mix, bake and serve in 30 minutes. No measuring, no kneading, no rising time. This focaccia combines the great taste of garlic with real parmesan and romano cheeses.
Oven ready in 3 minutes
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Garlic & Cheese Focaccia
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cheese, sugar, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, minced garlic, garlic powder, spices.
Baking InstructionsYou Will Need:
» 1 Box Firenza Focaccia Mix
» 12 oz. Beer or Sparkling Water
» 2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil (Optional)
- Heat oven to 425°. While oven is pre-heating, grease 12" pizza pan or 9"x12" baking sheet.
- Fold bread mix, beer and 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional) together in a large bowl for about 30 seconds. Do not over mix dough.
- Spread dough onto greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoon olive oil over top (optional).
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let bread cool before serving.
Bread Machine Baking InstructionsMakes a 1½ lb. loaf You will need:
» 1 box Firenza Focaccia Mix
» 1 ¼ cups (10 oz.) beer or water at room temperature
» 2 tsp. dry active yeast (not included in mix)
Add ingredients to your bread machine following the directions in the owner manual. Use the regular or white bread cycle on the light crust setting.
Serving SuggestionsCheese/Pesto Topping: Bake focaccia as directed above. Then spread a mixture of: 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1/2 cup ricotta cheese and 1 tablespoon pesto on the top.
Toppings: Add your choice of diced tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms, olives, pineapple and/or cooked meat.
Sprinkles: Sprinkle top with parmesan or mozzarella cheese. Broil until cheese melts.