Great Grains Beer Bread Mix
A hearty, multi-grain bread full of home baked goodness. Great with soups & salads, makes a wonderful toast!
Oven Ready in Just 3 Minutes
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Great Grains Beer Bread IngredientsEnriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), whole wheat flour, sugar, multi-grain base (whole grain wheat, whole grain rye, whole grain triticale, whole grain oats, oat bran, whole grain corn, whole grain barley, soy beans, whole grain brown rice, whole grain millet and flaxseed), quick rolled oats, molasses powder, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt.
Bread Baking Instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease or spray bottom of 9"x5" or 8"x4" bread pan.
- Fold bread mix and beer together in a large bowl for about 30 seconds. Batter will be lumpy. Do not over mix.
- Place batter in pan, filling corners. Pour 2 Tbsp. melted butter on top (optional).
- Bake 50-55 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove bread from pan and let cool before slicing.
Muffin Baking Instructions
- Heat oven to 350° f. Pour beer and 1 Tbsp. oil into bowl. Add mix and stir for about 30 seconds. Batter will be lumpy. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased standard sized muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Top with melted butter (optional). Bake 20-25 minutes.
Another simple stir-in idea to complement our Great Grains Beer Bread & Muffins
Add a touch of fruit, nuts or berries to this 8 grain beer bread for an extra special treat!
Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon to the dry mix. Prepare batter as instructed on back panel. Gently fold 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cups of one of the following into batter: Raisins, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, fresh or frozen blueberries (fully thawed and drained). Do not over mix.
Place batter in bread pan or muffin cups. Top with melted butter (optional).
Bake 50-55 minutes for bread, 20-25 minutes for muffins.