Oatmeal Cranberry Bar
A delectable treat for adults and kids alike.
These bars have the goodness of oatmeal and cranberries while vanilla chips add just the right amount of sweetness and texture to make these chewy bars everyone’s favorite! (Directions included to make cookies too.)
Oven ready in just 5 minutes.
Mix and match any 6 mixes and receive Free Shipping!
Oatmeal Cranberry Bar IngredientsSugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), quick oats, white baking chips (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk powder, nonfat dry milk powder, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, vanilla), dried cranberries, canola oil, molasses powder, baking soda, salt, spice, natural flavor, caramel color. Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy.
You Will Need:
» 1 Box Firenza Oatmeal Bar Mix
» 1 Eggs
» 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Melted Butter
- Heat oven to 350°. (375° if using a glass pan)
- Combine egg and butter together in a large bowl
- Add mix and fold together until dough forms
- Press dough evenly into an 8” square baking pan, filling corners.
- Bake 18-22 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool. Cut into bars and serve.
Cookie Baking Instructions
- Heat oven to 375˚.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet about 2” apart.
- Bake 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies, or 10-11 minutes for crispy cookies. Wait 3-4 minutes before removing cookies from baking sheet. Yields 24-27 cookies.
Café Style Cookies: For large café style cookies follow the dough preparation instructions on the back panel of the box and then bake as follows:
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Using prepared dough, place rounded TABLESPOONS of dough onto a baking sheet about 3” apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes for chewy cookies and 12-13 minutes for crispy cookies. Yields 12-15 cookies.